subjects

In this semester, I hate the online system, but many subjects have been enjoyable, for example inorganic 2, with the Teacher Pablo Fuentealba, and his classes about coordination compounds and spectrometry, I love to make reports about this topic, and another subject that I liked is differential ecuaction with the teacher Orlando Campos better known as "Salvado" for his iconic phrase, in this semester we learn about functions and uses the method of Abel, Runge Kuta for 4 variables, and others names that I don't remember but I know how to use the algebraic methods. In the biological and microbiological, I love the topic about bacteria and their use in the industries with the teacher Davor Cotora, for example,  there exist bacteria are that able to separate gold from other metals cheaply and cleanly and another example about subject that I like is English, I haven't had  English two years , I thought this would be very difficult, but I like the methods of the blogs and I will not talk about other subjects this semester because I can't say anything good about these subjects.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

tecnhology

An Expert on your Field

Why did you choose your career / study programm?