Why did you choose your career / study programm?

I study chemistry for many reazons,  one reazon is because I love chemistry, but in hight school I wasn´t sure about what to study, I thought in firts place to study chemistry and pharmacy but I really hate biology, My problem was that I didn´t know many careers about chemestry, I only  chemestry and farmacy, engineering in chemestry and chemestry teaching but engineering and teaching are boring to me, one day I knew more careers, but nothing was interesting. I made the decision to study chemistry and pharmacy for the only reazon to make money but not to love the career, I toke PSU and my score wasn´t enought for chemitry and pharmacy, for this reason I made the decision to study Chemitry and in the future change the career, but my score was still bad and it was imposible the change I gote the worst score in my generation but I stayed in chemistry because I loved the career and at present I don´t regret it and I am the third place in the career, I am happy for my decision

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

tecnhology

An Expert on your Field