A Band / Singer I like

I don't really have only one favorite band or singer, in my case, it changes constatly what I listen, for example one year ago my favorite singer was Billie Ellish with the song "Lovely", because this song is very sad and I love this topic in the music, she has specialiced in pop music and I only know about her, that she has Tourrete symdrome,
but this month, my favorite singer is Thom Yorke, with the songs "unmade","suspiriarium" and "volk", from the soundtrack movie Suspiria (2018), these songs are very sad and very inmersive, with the scene composicion from this movie but I don't know many things about Thom Yorke,but I know he has specialiced in alternative rock , he is 51 years old, and he is  the vocalist of Radio head.

WARNING: THE MOVIE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SENTITIVE, in this case just listen to song and they don't wach the movie



















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

tecnhology

An Expert on your Field

Why did you choose your career / study programm?